- I’m not a lawyer, so this will probably be shorter than it should be.
- You agree that you have the rights to use any image that you upload/preview/submit. I can’t really advise you on the whole parody as fair use issue. Please see #1 above.
- If you upload/preview/submit an image, I might use it. So, by using my LOL builder, you give me a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free (that’s stuff I’ve seen on other T&Cs) license to use your image and caption either together or separately for any purposes and in any manner, including sharing this same license with others.
- If you leave a comment on PoliticLOLz, you give me a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use your comment for any purposes and in any manner, including sharing this same license with others.
- If you or anyone over whom you have legal authority is the subject of the picture, by using the LOL builder you also agree to let us use your/their likeness for any purpose.
- That’s all for now. I’ll probably think of more stuff later and may change these without warning or notification.
- No really, that’s it.
- Why are you still reading? Go caption some pics!