Last night both Stewart and Colbert did pieces on Obama’s trip to Copenhagen in support of Chicago’s Olympic bid. I’ve embedded Stewart’s whole opening segment (about nine minutes). I’d recommend watching all of it, as the Olympics stuff is funnier in context, but if you’re in a hurry, you can skip to about four minutes in for the Olympics piece.
Last night both Colbert and Stewart did pieces on Obama’s trip to Copenhagen in support of Chicago’s Olympic bid. I’ve embedded Colbert’s segment below. Stewart’s piece is also worth checking out.
In case you missed it, here’s a clip from former President Bill Clinton’s appearance on The Late Show. Dave and Bill discuss heart surgery, fatherhood, Hillary, and Dave’s intelligence.
10. Heard the lady with the heart shaped potato was going to be here
9. Thought it would be fun to watch someone else get heckled
8. Has something to do with that whole Cash for Clunkers thing
7. Every President since Teddy Roosevelt has been here
6. In this economy, someone offers you $600, you take it
5. We told him Megan Fox would be here.
4. Needed a place to hang out until check-in time at his hotel
3. Honestly, I had no idea
2. Said, “Yes” without thinking…like Bush did with Iraq
1. Wanted to congratulate Dave on the big Emmy win
Last night Jon Stewart interviewed former President Bill Clinton on The Daily Show. This is the extended interview. Topics include the Clinton Global Initiative, health care, the rescue of Euna Lee and Laura Ling from North Korea, Barack Obama, among others.
This isn’t the first interview that President Clinton has done on The Daily Show. Here are the others:
Last night on the debut of The Jay Leno Show, Leno got an exclusive interview with President Obama. It was pretty funny. Here it is in case you missed it.