Most websites provide you with a bunch of text about who they are. I just want to make you laugh, so I’ll let my content speak for itself. Here are a couple of pieces that you might like.
- When President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, Vice President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton thought it would be appropriate to issue a joint statement in support of the President.
- Dick Cheney has always been a man of many secrets, but his true identity could be his biggest secret yet. Want to know what it is? Find out now!
- After the Obama Administration moved into the White House, they discovered a map showing George W. Bush’s foreign policy strategy. Here it is in all of its color coded glory.
- Remember that week or two when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift, Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at Obama, and Obama called Kanye a “Jackass”? Even Jimmy Carter was getting in on the name-calling action. There was a lot of scandal to keep straight, so I whipped up this handy-dandy flow chart to help sort it all out.
- With all of the digital piracy that occurs online, President Obama decided that it would be a good idea to appoint an Internet Piracy Czar. His choice, however, came as quite a surprise.
- When Gotham City is in trouble, there’s only one thing to do…
- As we all know, Kanye West has a penchant for speaking his mind, So I’mma let you finish this page, but not before Kanye gives you his opinion on the whole “Balloon Boy” episode.
I hope you enjoyed the images and have a better idea of what the site is all about. Please feel free to use them on your blog, website, whatever. There’s an embed code at the bottom of each post. I just ask that you leave the links back to PoliticLOLz in place.